Groundsure Homebuyers for Lambeth
You can order a vast array of different Environmental Report’s for any type and size of property or land on NLIS Ltd. An Environmental Report including a Groundsure Homebuyers for Lambeth contains a professional assessment of a property or area of land in relation to the nearby environmental factors and states whether there needs to be any further action relating to any issues that is identified.
An Environmental Report such as a Groundsure Homebuyers for Lambeth normally gives details of historic land use, flooding information, contaminated land, radon gas, mining, ground stability and much more within a given radius of a property or piece of land which could adversely affect it.
Whether purchasing a Residential, Commercial, Agricultural property or purchasing land for development, there is a suitable Environmental Report that can be ordered from NLIS.
There are many varieties of Environmental Reports which vary in price depending on how detailed they are but one of the most popular environmental reports ordered on Residential properties is called a Groundsure Homebuyers..
About the Groundsure Homebuyers for Lambeth
A Groundsure Homebuyers for Lambeth will identify a risk of contaminated land and contains detailed flood information as well as an assessment of man-made risks, natural risks and radon exposure. A Groundsure Homebuyers for Lambeth contains the UK’s most advanced historical land use database meaning this report will give you all the data you need to answer The Law Society’s requirements on contaminated land for a residential property and considers the risk of the property being identified under Part IIA of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
What does a Groundsure Homebuyers for Lambeth cover?
- Contaminated land assessment
- Detailed flood risk assessment based on the latest data
- Groundwater susceptibility
- Historic military and ordnance sites
- Coal mining screening
- Shallow mining and natural ground-subsidence assessments
- Mobile transmitter locations
- Up-to-date environmental permit dat
- Planning consents for hazardous substances
- Detailed radon exposure
- Potentially in-filled land
- Local nature reserves, national parks, areas of outstanding natural beauty and world heritage sites
- Unique “Energy Alert” highlighting existing or planned energy installations, such as wind turbines or fracking
- JBA Insurability Index and Watertight flood resistance measure
If you would like to purchase a Groundsure Homebuyers for Lambeth, please click HERE to be taken to the start of the ordering process on NLIS. If you would like to know the price of a Groundsure Homebuyers for Lambeth or require any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team on 08700 500 820.